TelltheBell is a feedback program for Taco Bell in which Taco Bell offers its customers a portal where the customers can share their genuine reviews with the company at www.tellthebell.com. The feedback needs to be genuine and not fake like some other product and the best thing about this survey is that the company gives a chance to the customers to win a cash prize of around $ 500 in a check.
The winners will be selected in a random way from any lottery and they will be informed soon via an email which will be sent to their email id. Taco Bell loves to hear how they are performing so they initiated the Tellthebell survey. But this time, they took it to the next level by placing a $ 500 sweepstake.
Tellthebell Completion Process
Following are the important steps to complete the process:
- Open your internet browser
- Enter tellthebell on Google
- Enter the 16-digit survey code printed on the apex side of your receipt
- If the receipt is missing, you may participate in the survey by entering the shop range, date, and time.
- The survey will cause you to feed the overall pleasure fee with the restaurant
- You should then enter the order form and click next
- A website will appear where you can have countless questions about your delight in many things
- Upon finishing contact details, there will be some other questions about the survey features, answering them all and completing the survey.
- Free food survey Tellthebell comprises of about 15 issues about your order and your degree of enjoyment.
- The questions are well known and you don’t have to scratch your head in 2 minutes to finish it.
The winners of Tellthebell are eligible for $ 500 because of the award cash. Tellthebell sweepstakes could dispense the fee.
Most Common Questions Asked in the Taco Bell Customer Survey
Most of the questions that will be asked in the survey would definitely be about your purchase and your review for it. The questions can be asked on the basis of products and the services that you are offered. Here are some questions which can give you some idea about the survey.
- The first question that will be asked will most probably be related to your overall satisfaction after you have received the product and also consumed it.
- In the next question, they might ask you about the service you have opted for when you had placed the order. There will be options like Dine-in, Carry-out, and others.
- The next question will be on the level of satisfaction related to the service you have received.
- And then the next question will be related to the staff members like their nature, how friendly were they.
- And then you will be given a textbox where you can write your feedback.
- In the end, the last question will be related to your revisit. If you would want to revisit.
Everyone likes to get offers when they are paying for the food they Love. By visiting Taco Bell, you will be going to get the advantage, and it will help you to earn multiple offers and cash as well. Forget about everything and after visiting the restaurant, be ready to participate in the survey.